Friday, July 1, 2011

Have you heard about Alice?

Am I just super out of the loop or does no one else know about this super fab website called Alice.com?

I feel like such a loser for having not known about this earlier.  But, in the event that I'm not the only one living under a rock, I'll share the good news! I was looking for some Happy Tot fruit/veggie pouches for Katie and found them here for right around a buck a piece.  With free shipping, I went a little crazy, and we can now feed each child in the greater DC area Happy-Tot-centered meals for the next 20 years.  Anyway, I also threw in some toiletries, office supplies and loved seeing the $0.00 shipping costs!  Alice.com also remembers your orders and give you the option of doing repeat orders.  They also automatically find and use manufacturers' coupons to increase the savings.  Whatever makes life easier (and cheaper) is A-OK with me!
Just wanted to pass this great site along for you fellow bargain hunters!  What do you think?

1 comment:

  1. Cool tip. Thanks! Love the free shipping! :)

    ReplyDelete